Follow Me

Tuesday 4 August 2015

I wish 'Zapain' would ZAP the pain!

I can't believe it's only 11:23 in the morning! I've been up since about 4:30. Every time I go back on Fluoxetine, I can't sleep for a few days while I wait for them to kick in. Very frustrating as when I haven't slept enough, I get more pain.

I didn't do a lot yesterday, took my mum to an appointment and then stopped in Outfit and got a new dress for holiday! 4 days to go and I'm sooo excited! A little bit nervous about the airport as its a bit more walking than I'm actually capable of at the moment, but starting tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a gentle swim to start building a little bit of stamina back up.



After that I played Sims for about 6 hours. My brother is decorating so we had no internet and I couldn't watch Pretty Little Liars - so upsetting. I took my new painkillers, Zapain, late afternoon and it took until bed time for them to actually touch the pain. The worst is the nerve pain in my arms, under my ribs and back. I can just about tolerate the muscles aches and joint pain but the nerve pain is ridiculous. Then restless leg syndrome decides to kick in at night which can be quite painful but mainly just annoying! In the morning, I had a bad back so I decided to use my Tens machine which I hadn't used for a while, which sends pulses to the nerves to re-direct the pain signals. It was working fine until a wasp flew into my face, I flinched and dropped the machine. Hopefully it does just need a new battery...

I've noticed the pain getting worse when I'm driving so need to keep an eye on that. Only on long journeys which I don't have to do very often any more luckily. I can't decide what's worse, my left arm from changing gear or my right arm from steering!

I drove back up to Norwich at 8 o'clock this morning as I couldn't sleep, we are giving in the paperwork for our new flat today which I can't wait to move in to. Feeling a bit rubbish, so will probably need a long nap this afternoon! When I got back there was this waiting for me in the bedroom so I'm in a good mood right now :)





No comments:

Post a Comment