Follow Me

Thursday 30 July 2015

Summer Holidays

I finished my first two weeks as a teacher and have now been on summer holidays for a week!
It was an intense week with Adam's graduation, lots of rubbish food and even a night out! My first night out in 6 months and I'm still recovering.



Since going out, I am unable to stand for more than about 10 minutes without feeling faint and dizzy and I only feel slightly normal when I'm laying down. This has worked to my advantage as I finally have time to start watching Pretty Little Liars, which I'm hooked on after one day!

I've been trying my best not to take as many painkillers as they interfere with my stomach and I can't be dealing with stomach pain as well as pain everywhere else. Going to the doctor tomorrow to see if there is anything else I can take so fingers crossed.

As much as its horrible not being able to sit up properly for long periods of time, its nice just having time to chill. Spending time with my lovely mum tonight going for a nice chilled out meal which will be nice.

I've been reading about the 'spoon theory' and it sums up my life so well. I'll post about that another time though, I'm too tired now.

Nap time xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment